project, BasColAce, a firmware for Jupiter Ace with the ZX Basic interpreter. It's emulated the
original machine (3K) with a 48K RAM expansion, sound, Boldfield Joystick, .TAP and .ACE files
jupiler has a GPL license, the source code is here. It shares the
same Z80 engine as jbacteria,
jtandy, but the rest is developed
from scratch. All the Jupiter Ace software is extracted from this fantastic web http://jupiter-ace.co.uk.
- Keyboard is as in your PC, special keys are Esc->EDIT (or shift+1), Backspace->shift+0 and
Cursors->shift+5/6/7/8 (when selected). Shift and Control are mapped as Shift and Symbol in the
- F1 for pause emulation, and show the keymap help.
- F2 for change PC cursors functions, between Joystick, 56789, OPQAM, or Cursors.
- F5 for reload (normal browser refresh), F8 for reset and F11 for full screen.
- F6 for save gameplay. Here is the list of saved games.
- F7 change pallette between color and black&white (only in BasColAce).
- F9 switch scaling between bilinear and nearest neighbor. Only works on Firefox.
- Supported memory snapshots: save with F3 and load with F4.
- Supported .ACE and .TAP files from server.
- Supported .ACE and files: load by dragging a local file to emulator window, save with F10.
- Supported .TAP local files by dragging (not automatic load, you must enter the load command).
- The Jupiter Ace emulator has a fast and slow render version (click at upper-right corner on game list). Slow
render writes the entire screen every frame, recommended on computers with hardware accelerated
graphics card, because the speed is more stable.
- Supported sound in Chrome and Firefox 4+. F12 to toggle sound.
my email is anyone at antoniovillena.es